This is a project that I sometimes do through Circle K at my college. It's where I go with a few others to the Salvation Army near me and help out the kids that go there with their homework, crafts, and generally just have a good time with them. I must admit that this is one of my favorite things to do all year. It's just sad because I had almost no time to go there this semester (I had a class during that time slot). However, after sitting through a recorded lecture of MCAT Biology, I was totally ready to make some time for these kids! Hope you enjoy these pictures!
All the kids usually hug us when we walk in the classroom. These are a few of them!

Then, we did some face painting!

This guy wanted Spider-Man, which then became a huge hit, and a few other kids wanted Spider-Man as well!

He wanted a monster, but I had no idea how to do that. I just drew random things on his face, and he still loved it!

Lauren, with her snake-faced kid haha.

This was my third attempt at a Spider-Man. Not so bad this time haha.


All the kids usually hug us when we walk in the classroom. These are a few of them!
Then, we did some face painting!
This guy wanted Spider-Man, which then became a huge hit, and a few other kids wanted Spider-Man as well!
He wanted a monster, but I had no idea how to do that. I just drew random things on his face, and he still loved it!
Lauren, with her snake-faced kid haha.
This was my third attempt at a Spider-Man. Not so bad this time haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment