I woke up today, feeling really rested since I slept a good amount. I also weighed myself and I lost a surprising amount of pounds. I even looked in the mirror and noticed a difference. I need to keep this up. I figure that if I can do this for a couple months, I'll have close to no stomach.
So, I was never really close with my sister growing up. We always fought, and she almost always got me into trouble for the dumbest things. But recently, I guess we both grew up a bit, and we rarely fight anymore. She actually listens to what I say now. She comes to me for advice. Sometimes, I'll even tell her things I would never have done before.
So, I was never really close with my sister growing up. We always fought, and she almost always got me into trouble for the dumbest things. But recently, I guess we both grew up a bit, and we rarely fight anymore. She actually listens to what I say now. She comes to me for advice. Sometimes, I'll even tell her things I would never have done before.
I guess I was too tired to post this yesterday. I worked all day and I didn't sleep at all. But when I came home, my sister came up to me and surprised me with what you'll see below. She made it in ceramics class as her last project. I was speechless. It really made me smile. And I really needed to smile yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment