I know that I said that I have some really great things coming up in the future. And well, here it is. To all of the 0 readers of this blog, this is Renata. I know a couple posts ago that I wrote that I lost someone very dear to me. Well, I got her back. And she's finally here in America, mostly in my arms.
I didn't know what to expect because it's been so long since the last time I've seen her. I didn't know whether I was going to be able to talk to her, and not have it be awkward. Or whether or not we'd actually get along because we didn't know if anything changed since the last time that she was here. And well, I guess I have to say that, for the most part, things are going great. There are road bumps here and there, but we manage to keep smiling literally every day over the last week.
For the time being, when I'm with her, there is only one word that I can think of: happiness. I know how hard it is to find, and some people end up searching for it for their whole life. But right now, all I know is that I feel it. They say that if you can make her laugh, she's going to fall in love with you. But every time she laughs, I fall more in love with her.
This is the only thing that I wanted out of this summer. To be able to spend it with her. And although we both have to work a lot, we found time to spend together. I know that I felt this last year, that I never met a girl who I clicked so well with, who can make me laugh and smile. And this year, that just shows when we go out and do whatever we do.
If you read this Renata, you should know that I love you. Here's to a great summer with you, darling.
I didn't know what to expect because it's been so long since the last time I've seen her. I didn't know whether I was going to be able to talk to her, and not have it be awkward. Or whether or not we'd actually get along because we didn't know if anything changed since the last time that she was here. And well, I guess I have to say that, for the most part, things are going great. There are road bumps here and there, but we manage to keep smiling literally every day over the last week.
For the time being, when I'm with her, there is only one word that I can think of: happiness. I know how hard it is to find, and some people end up searching for it for their whole life. But right now, all I know is that I feel it. They say that if you can make her laugh, she's going to fall in love with you. But every time she laughs, I fall more in love with her.
This is the only thing that I wanted out of this summer. To be able to spend it with her. And although we both have to work a lot, we found time to spend together. I know that I felt this last year, that I never met a girl who I clicked so well with, who can make me laugh and smile. And this year, that just shows when we go out and do whatever we do.
If you read this Renata, you should know that I love you. Here's to a great summer with you, darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment